We notice in these flash-mobs highlighted in the protest-ignoring media today. Beside a giant red flag being raised about the mega-coverage by the Hillary-bot press (exposed by WikiLeaks). The same media outlets (all the big ones) ignored the largest protests in history in advance of the Iraq invasion worldwide. They Ignored the huge protest against the Iraq war in England when the crowds surrounded Trafalgar Square for 2 miles in every direction – showing instead the (discretionary in timing) arrest of pop-star Michael Jackson. They ignore the huge protests against the Dakota pipeline.
But they have unlimited ink for these Hillary staff / Soros staged events.
One big tell these are staged events is the nationwide lack of brutality by the militarized police.
- Where are the wood bullets?
- The water cannons?
- The spray-in-face of illegally-strong mace?
- The handcuffing women and cutting all their clothes off with scissors in view of as many as possible?
- The TARU unit filming/photographing all protestors?
- The horses ready to charge?
- The police ready to attack small children and tear up their crayon-drawn signs?
- The mass arrests?
- The helicopters – heavily armed with cameras, gas canisters and machine guns?
- The tasers?
- The dogs?
- The snatching of arrested to far-flung locations without access to telephones or lawyers?
LINK – http://youtu.be/qw1r31gLq80