WATER NOT LOWERED ENOUGH
LINK – http://youtu.be/2XcqqfHtarE
Dr. Leuren Moret says, “The water is definitely not down 50′ like the media reported, probably not even 2′. This is interesting – the dam is run by and inspected by the same agency.
The Feds have just ordered them to have a complete analysis of the dam before and after this disaster – by completely independent experts. This definitely never should have happened. The naked berm for the emergency spill is just insane and that was apparent in 2005.”
- California Water Resources (data)
- California Data Exchange Center
- Real Time Reservoir Storage Data
- Oroville Dam Data
7 Day Water-Elevation-at-Oroville-Dam CHART – you can customize this chart
Look at visual evidence, photos and film for the water level – like this fellow says:
LINK – https://youtu.be/SfwZUbKjgy0
“Last August, a team of inspectors did not check the channel on foot but instead from afar, also concluding that everything looked fine.”
Alt. Link – http://archive.is/49ihZ#selection-2097.0-2097.51
If the dam breaks “the wall of water will reach Sacramento in half an hour” (!!)
LINK – http://youtu.be/lLHFMLatmds
SEE ALSO –
- Was the Oroville Dam Spillway engineered to collapse at an appointed time?
- The Louisiana Sinkhole Bugle – Thinking About Dams << UPDATE! Calif. Dam has FAILED
- Voat.co – Is the Oroville Dam disaster in California really accidental?